The Yeti Snowshoe Series was created in 2001 to provide fun and safe winter outdoor adventure throughout BC. The series promotes growth in the sport and recreation of snowshoeing, the fastest growing winter sport right now. Here’s what they do: Races throughout Vancouver Island, Whistler and the North Shore, including 2 coming up this Winter [...]
I’m not sure what happened but apparently Christmas is in 9 days. Eek. It gets harder and harder to spend quality time outside as the days get shorter and colder and the to-do list gets longer and longer in the final days before the holiday. But it doesn’t have to be an either/or scenario. Mix [...]
The December 2010 issue of Men’s Health magazine has a little feature highlighting their picks for reader of the year. All the winners are normal people doing extraordinary and inspirational things, like setting up foundations, introducing at-risk kids to the outdoors, empowering women, and traveling the world adventure fundraising (ok sign me up for that!). [...]
Archives by Month
- Avita Massage Registered Massage Therapy Centre
- Island Adventurer Latest outdoor events, news, and places on Vancouver Island
- Live Trails Helping people use the social web to find the latest B.C. trail reports and conditions
- Mountain Madness Amazing trail running group/clinics/races
- North Shore Athletics The North Shore Athletic Store
- Out-Fit Training great site by North Vancouver athlete Tamsin Anstey for runners and triathletes
- Outdoor Vancouver Vancouvers Outdoor Site. Adventure, Events, People, Places
- Pure Outside Enjoy The Great Outdoors
- PureAthletics Deep Cove CrossFit training gym. Community oriented, Inclusive, and kick butt.
- Run The North Shore Road and Trail races and clinics on Vancouvers North Shore
- Vancouver Trails Great Vancouver Area Hikes. Maps, Conditions, Trail Information.
- Weather Network-Vancouver Latest Weather News