So for a few years I lived in Strathcona, a great, funky and artistic neighbourhood on Vancouver’s East Side close to Chinatown. This was a small pocket of a neighbourhood but it practically burst with creative artists of all kinds and mediums. One highlight of living there was being in the heart of the Eastside [...]
Spring is Nature’s Way of Saying, “Let’s Party” -Robin Williams Ah Spring. How I’ve missed you. It’s been way, way too long since I’ve written here and I’m blaming it on Winter. Winter and I had a falling out and weren’t talking for awhile. I had nothing good to say about it and it wasn’t [...]
Archives by Month
- Avita Massage Registered Massage Therapy Centre
- Island Adventurer Latest outdoor events, news, and places on Vancouver Island
- Live Trails Helping people use the social web to find the latest B.C. trail reports and conditions
- Mountain Madness Amazing trail running group/clinics/races
- North Shore Athletics The North Shore Athletic Store
- Out-Fit Training great site by North Vancouver athlete Tamsin Anstey for runners and triathletes
- Outdoor Vancouver Vancouvers Outdoor Site. Adventure, Events, People, Places
- Pure Outside Enjoy The Great Outdoors
- PureAthletics Deep Cove CrossFit training gym. Community oriented, Inclusive, and kick butt.
- Run The North Shore Road and Trail races and clinics on Vancouvers North Shore
- Vancouver Trails Great Vancouver Area Hikes. Maps, Conditions, Trail Information.
- Weather Network-Vancouver Latest Weather News