There are so many compelling reasons to get your kids involved in charity events that include fitness, fun, music, friends and fundraising. For one- If you love to be outside and be active here’s a way to enjoy that with your kids. I am super excited for the day when I can go out for [...]
Outside Magazine is from the States but they include stories, photos and great trip ideas from British Columbia all the time. I’ve learned things about our province from this American magazine that I had never known before and I grew up here! The August 2012 issue has 2 great photos in their Exposure section at [...]
This is the first summer I’ve had with my dog as we got him last September when he was a few months old. It’s been fascinating to watch him as the seasons progress and there is one cute thing I’ve noticed that he loves to do now… come home after a walk or a play [...]
Archives by Month
- Avita Massage Registered Massage Therapy Centre
- Island Adventurer Latest outdoor events, news, and places on Vancouver Island
- Live Trails Helping people use the social web to find the latest B.C. trail reports and conditions
- Mountain Madness Amazing trail running group/clinics/races
- North Shore Athletics The North Shore Athletic Store
- Out-Fit Training great site by North Vancouver athlete Tamsin Anstey for runners and triathletes
- Outdoor Vancouver Vancouvers Outdoor Site. Adventure, Events, People, Places
- Pure Outside Enjoy The Great Outdoors
- PureAthletics Deep Cove CrossFit training gym. Community oriented, Inclusive, and kick butt.
- Run The North Shore Road and Trail races and clinics on Vancouvers North Shore
- Vancouver Trails Great Vancouver Area Hikes. Maps, Conditions, Trail Information.
- Weather Network-Vancouver Latest Weather News