Making sure this forest is around for everyone to enjoy… important? You bet. One of my favourite haunts on the Shore is the Baden Powell Trail from Lynn Headwaters Park to the Grouse Mountain parking lot. It’s about 8km one way on the Baden Powell Trail traversing Mt. Fromme. Along the way there are tons [...]
Posts Tagged as: hiking
I think the most accessible and enjoyable way to get outdoors is to walk there. It’s free, doesn’t require fancy, expensive gear and you can do it year round on the North Shore. Here I’m going to list a sampling of popular trails in the local parks but I’m also going to tell you how [...]
Archives by Month
- Avita Massage Registered Massage Therapy Centre
- Island Adventurer Latest outdoor events, news, and places on Vancouver Island
- Live Trails Helping people use the social web to find the latest B.C. trail reports and conditions
- Mountain Madness Amazing trail running group/clinics/races
- North Shore Athletics The North Shore Athletic Store
- Out-Fit Training great site by North Vancouver athlete Tamsin Anstey for runners and triathletes
- Outdoor Vancouver Vancouvers Outdoor Site. Adventure, Events, People, Places
- Pure Outside Enjoy The Great Outdoors
- PureAthletics Deep Cove CrossFit training gym. Community oriented, Inclusive, and kick butt.
- Run The North Shore Road and Trail races and clinics on Vancouvers North Shore
- Vancouver Trails Great Vancouver Area Hikes. Maps, Conditions, Trail Information.
- Weather Network-Vancouver Latest Weather News