An afternoon on the water? A great workout? A goal finally realized? Check. The Zen-like experience I thought it would be? Well… Stand up paddling boarding, or stand up paddle surfing as many call it, is a sport growing by leaps and bounds globally and right here in the waters around Vancouver. It’s of Polynesian origins and I [...]
Posts Tagged as: paddling
There are a multitude of ways to get out on the water and I’m really excited about getting some early morning kayaking in as well as perfecting the art of stand up paddle surfing this summer. For me, these places offer a way to introduce myself safely, and in a super social, way to paddling of all [...]
Archives by Month
- Avita Massage Registered Massage Therapy Centre
- Island Adventurer Latest outdoor events, news, and places on Vancouver Island
- Live Trails Helping people use the social web to find the latest B.C. trail reports and conditions
- Mountain Madness Amazing trail running group/clinics/races
- North Shore Athletics The North Shore Athletic Store
- Out-Fit Training great site by North Vancouver athlete Tamsin Anstey for runners and triathletes
- Outdoor Vancouver Vancouvers Outdoor Site. Adventure, Events, People, Places
- Pure Outside Enjoy The Great Outdoors
- PureAthletics Deep Cove CrossFit training gym. Community oriented, Inclusive, and kick butt.
- Run The North Shore Road and Trail races and clinics on Vancouvers North Shore
- Vancouver Trails Great Vancouver Area Hikes. Maps, Conditions, Trail Information.
- Weather Network-Vancouver Latest Weather News